Tuesday 1 October 2019

The last purple bow ties

September's rainbow scrap colour is purple. I showed a few blocks earlier in the month, but made these three this afternoon, at the eleventh hour, as it were. These were three of my haul from the "uglies" table at a quilt bee a few months ago.


I think the top right will have to be on the border between pale blue and purple in the final layout; it hasn't yet decided what colour it really is! I haven't seen October's colour yet, but I think I have enough bow ties, and I'm starting on the layout.

Have a good week!

I'm linking to
 SoScrappy
Click on the button to see more purple scrappiness.

Happy sewing

Marly.


3 comments:

grammajudyb said...

Those colors are having an identity crisis! 🤔 I’ve started to layout mine too. Post on my blog soon.

Christine B said...

I always love seeing your scrap challenge blocks coming together and I like the colour purple. Looking forward to seeing how you lay the blocks out. Have a good weekend! Christine x

Sandy Panagos said...

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder, right? Those blocks will add some interest which is always a good thing.