Thursday 31 October 2019

One Monthly Goal November

My October goal was to finish my "Overlapping Octagons". Hmm!

A few minutes ago, on Thursday 31 October, just as the sun was setting,


 I finished the quilting


but not the whole quilt! I still have hundreds of threads to bury, before I can even think of straightening up and binding. I failed to reach my goal! Boo!

The Octagons therefore are featuring in One Monthly Goal, yet again!

I am linking this to:

https://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2019/11/one-monthly-goal-november-link-up.html
https://wendysquiltsandmore.blogspot.com/2019/11/tongariro-crossing-and-peacock-party.html





Click on the buttons to see more fun handwork.

Happy sewing

Marly.

8 comments:

Chantal said...

Good luck with your November goal. Looking forward to see more of this quilt. The quilting looks so nice. ;^)

Susan said...

At least you made progress ~ a lot of it! I'm recycling Oct. with NO progress. =) Best of luck finishing every last stitch this month.

Christine B said...

Well you have made good progress so this month is looking good for finishing! Lovely photograph! Have a nice weekend! Christine xx

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

For me you can count it as a finished goal! Pretty quilt. Enjoy burrying the threads... ;))

Lisa J. said...

Almost.....but it was a big goal.

Karen's Korner said...

Burying and tying off threads is such a boring job. Good luck with it.

Patty said...

Beautiful quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Kate said...

But you made progress, so it's all good. Good luck with your goal to finish it off this month.