|click on the image to join the party|
Seeing posts on goals for 2018 reminded me that I made such a list last year too; 😔 what was on it?
- Tidy my sewing room
- Make a planner.
- Continue trying my hand at improv.
- Decide which of my WIPs are really UFOs, and make, or join in, a system for resurrecting UFOs.
- Linked to no. 4 above: try harder to resist the temptation to start something new!!
- Try to find other, preferably "modern", quilters locally (area of The Hague, Netherlands) who would like to sew together with me on a regular basis. At the moment the world wide web is my quilting community, and much as I love you all, some face-to-face contact would be welcome.
So what is my list for 2018?
It's exactly the same as for 2017!
with the addition of:
- doing some of the Craftsy classes I've already paid for! and
- pulling myself together and getting these quilted:
|RSC 2015: (no completed photo!)|
|Quiltville mystery 2016|
along with my Quilty 365 circles quilt which is now almost being hand quilted, and "Floating Squares", now waiting for backing!
They are really all too pretty to stay packed in plastic boxes.
Is it realistic?
Yes! I'm due to finally retire on 30 April (I retired once before and was promptly asked to come back) but this time it's for real, so I should have more time to spend on hobbies.
I'm linking to
Click on the button to see the other guests!