Saturday 13 July 2019

Rainbow Scrap Challenge pink in July

A short post this week on just one topic!

Each month Angela posts a different colour and this month she has chosen pink.

pink bow-ties
I'm not making the RSC sampler this year, although I like the blocks, but making the same blocks, bow-ties, each month. I have four more pink ones in various stages of completion waiting next to the sewing machine; I'm using them as leaders and enders.

I'm linking up to

Quilting is more fun than HouseworkSoScrappy

 Click on the button to see more scrappy  (pink) delights.

Happy Sewing

Marly.

9 comments:

Vireya said...

Cute blocks! I never used to like pink but it has grown on me over the years.

maggie fellow said...

bow ties is a favorite classic block - great in pink

Julierose said...

Lovely clear pinks in these bow ties--nice work hugs, Julierose

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your bowties are pretty in pink! I like looking at the background fabrics you used, too.

Deb A said...

Love the bow ties in pink!

Jenny said...

Im making bow tie blocks too, just havent started yet this month. It's such a nice easy pattern and yours look so pretty in pink.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'm with you on the tiny tuesday block. I've made a couple "just because", but find that I have too many other projects in the works to commit to the RSC QAL. There are still PLENTY of other ways for us to participate in the Challenge! Your Bowties are evidence of that.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I enjoyed making my bowtie RSC quilt. The blocks are easy and fun to sew. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

grammajudyb said...

I’m making bow tie blocks also! Your pinks are gorgeous.