Tuesday 23 July 2019

Clam-Up Pouch


 finishalong logo 125px

This is my second finish for the 2019 Q3 FAL, and the third on my list. My projected list of finishes can be found here.


I started the Clam-Up pouch at a workshop at Quilters Palet in The Hague. The pattern is by By Annie. I almost finished it at the workshop, did a little more when I got home, and then left it to mature for ten days before sewing down the bindings on the inside by hand - 15 minutes work at the most! I think it's a useful pouch, one that really opens wide.



It has a light fabric for the lining; I really dislike bags, of any size, that have dark linings: I can never find anything, and what you really need is always right at the bottom in the darkest cavern.


I shall be linking this to 

finishalong logo 125px

at the end of September.

Happy sewing

Marly.










1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love your bag - so many of the bloggers I read make things like that besides quilts and every time I have tried to I don't like the way they turn out and rarely use them - I'm not good at bags!