Sunday 14 July 2019

Finish Along 2019 Q3

https://sewofcourse.blogspot.com/2019/07/fal-q3-list-linkup.html


My list for the FAL in the third quarter is:

1. Crocheted cuddle cloths 

 This looks finished, but only one arm is attached. And then there is the one for her twin brother!

2. Sweater for DH 


 Just needs sleeves and the neck ribbing

3. Clam-up pouch

 I only have to sew a binding down on the inside.

4. Sewing machine cover

using these blocks:


5. Cats and Dogs wall hanging

 - secret sewing -

6. Overlapping Octagons


All the vertical columns are joined, as are columns 3 and 4 to one another. Here is a detail from columns 3 and 4:


I'm linking up to Sandra Jansen at Studio Sew of Course for the FAL Q3 planned finishes link up.

Happy sewing

Marly.


3 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Lots of fun projects. I love those overlapping octagons. Cute pouch! I too have not finished my Bonnie Hunter mystery for this year yet. It's on my list... my long, long, list. Happy finishing. We'll get there.

Mystic Quilter said...

Quite a few projects there Marly! I've enjoyed seeing the photo of Overlapping Octagons again and good luck with your projects!

Thistle Thicket Studio said...

Great list of goals! Can't wait to see your finishes! Love that cuddle cloth. Thanks for joining the Finish-A-Long this quarter.