Wednesday 2 November 2022

One November goal

 My monthly goal for November is to trim and bind my Pluses throw: "Staying Positive". I made this last month during a QAL with Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic; it's one of her patterns.


I quilted it during a long-arm quilting lesson with Elly Prins a week or so ago. At her suggestion I used a meander motif, and I left the pluses unquilted. I'm considering doing some straight line hand quilting in them, but haven't made up my mind yet. What do you think?

I'm linking up to One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.

Happy sewing

Marly.


3 comments:

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Aw this is positively [sorry!] great!

Vireya said...

It looks great! I think the pluses probably need something, to stop the fabric puffing up and wearing out quicker. Whether you do that by hand or machine depends how energetic you feel, I guess!

Sharon Kwilter said...

It looks nice. I would probably do some straight-line quilting on the pluses.