Wednesday 30 November 2022

Staying Positive is finished!

My latest finish, "Staying Positive", from Brigitte Heitland's "Pluses Quilt" pattern is ready to go! This was my OMG for November.



This quilt was made during the Pluses Quilts QAL earlier this year. I quilted it myself on one of Elly Prins's long-arm machines at the end of October. This is the throw size, but as you can see in the photo above, it's almost large enough for a double bed.


This was my first time using a long arm machine and, although my result is far from perfect, I'm satisfied with it, and I learnt a lot that day.

The fabrics in the pluses are from my stash, and the background fabric and binding is Kona "Storm".

I'm linking to Elm Street Quilts for the One Monthly Goal link up.

Happy sewing

Marly.

2 comments:

Vireya said...

Congratulations! Lovely finish.

Sandy Panagos said...

Your quilt is very cool. I like how you quilted around the stars!