Saturday 11 September 2021

Making orange fabric

This month's colour for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge at Soscrappy is orange. Earlier this week I emptied my orange scrap bag and made some 5" squares.

Now I'm making more:

Work in progress. Note the orange scrap bag; made of orange scraps, for orange scraps.
They will become part of a table runner, for the Table Scraps Challenge at The Joyful Quilter.

 I'm linking to

SoScrappy 

Click on the button to see more orange scraps in use.


 Stay safe and healthy.

Happy sewing

Marly.

10 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

You found some fun ORANGE bits to play with, Marly! I'll be looking forward to seeing your scrappy table runner at the end of the month. LOVE crumbs SEW much!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You really have some pretty orange scraps, Marly! They're perfect for those crumb squares!

Chantal said...

I love crumb blocks. I'm looking forward to the placemat. Enjoy! ;^)

Mari said...

Loving all the crumb blocks! They look so happy in orange and will make a great table tunner.

Christine B said...

Love these scrappy orange blocks Marly, so pretty! Christine xx

Ivani said...

Love your orange crumbs blocks, Marly.

Jenny said...

Orange is not my favourite colour, but your scrap blocks certainly shout "cheerful"!

grammajudyb said...

As I was looking for orange chunks to use in my Table Scraps project, there were lots of crumbs! I need to make some orange crumb blocks!

Susie H said...

Love your crumb blocks. I really need to take the leap and try making a few too. They look addictive.

Debbie said...

Such fun using scraps like this!