I finished a quilt for my 7 year-old grandson. For its post-sewing rinse it needed 15 Colour Catchers, yes, 15, to absorb the excess dye in the dark blue batiks.
I made the top for a small lap-quilt/throw.
The fabric is Metropolitan Fair by Barbara Brackman for Moda, and the pattern is from Two From One Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam and Nicky Lintott. I still have to make a trip to the LQS to buy fabric for the backing, but that probably won't be until next week.
I bought fabric for the Triangle quilt along being organised byThe Sassy Quilter, (click on the button on the right to find out more about that QAL)
and I started cutting it,
I also made a few sampler squares for the RSC14.
Somewhere in between all this I finished the fourth border, with EPP stars appliquéd on squares, for the Emma medallion quilt, only to find that it's too short for the third (the previous) border. I'm still working on fixing that. It looks as if I will have to take the third border off and make it narrower, so that the quilt so far will be 2" narrower than at present. This is really something I dislike.