Sunday 7 March 2021

Magic cubes and works in progress.

My magic cubes is now a top. I really didn't think at the beginning of February that this would ever happen, but working on it was my goal for February, and see here!

This wall hanging is approximately 24 inches square. The fabric is hand-dyed poplin and Moda Bella anthracite. Now it is on the pile to be quilted. 

Also finished is my contribution to the Do Good Stitches Comfort Circle; this month's queen is Charlotte . The assignment was three navy blocks with stars in two of them; difficult, when you don't have much navy, to create the necessary contrast in the patchwork. I hope these meet the requirements.

Meanwhile I will be seriously working on this fabric collage, which is my one monthly goal for March (I've already done some fabric trials),

 

and a table runner prompted by the table scraps challenge. No photos as yet, but it will be green.

 

I'm linking to:


 

 

 Click on the buttons above to see more patchwork progress.

Stay safe and healthy.

Happy sewing

Marly.

 

4 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Wow, your Magic Cubes are stunning, such beautiful pattern, and use of colors. Well done with
your assignment, your 3 bocks are lovely.

Kaja said...

Congratulations on getting your Magic Cubes to a finish. You have an interesting range of projects on the go at the moment too.

Mystic Quilter said...

Your Magic Cubes certainly are magical, I love the bright colours.

Vireya said...

Congrats on getting the Magic Cubes done. It looks fantastic!