Wednesday 2 September 2020

One Monthly Goal for September

September OMG link-up is open!

 

 ... has several parts: to make parts 1 to 8 of Sheila Christensen's "Hemisphere" Quilt Along.

 
 
I joined the QAL a couple of weeks ago, more than a month after the start, and so far have made just two blocks.
 
Block 1; that's navy, not black
 
 
Block 2; it's still navy
 
Block 8 was released last Thursday; if I make two a week I'll reach my goal! Three a week !! and I'll have caught up altogether!
 
This isn't the only thing on my to-do list this month, so - fingers crossed!

I'm linking to: 

September OMG link-up is open!

Click on the button to see more September goals.

Happy sewing

Marly

7 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love your blocks and the colors are magnificent!!

Christine B said...

Good luck with your monthly goal! They are pretty blocks but they look quite complicated to sew! Christine xx

Julierose said...

Your two blocks are lovely--Wow that black and orange one looks so complicated--yikes!!
Nice work good luck with catching up this month...[September already? Really? }
Hugs on a rainy day Julierose

Sharon - IN said...

I do love hexies! Looks like a very fun quilt along. Love your fabric selections.

Preeti said...

These are striking blocks. Wish you good luck in your goals.

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Beautiful blocks...really like the orange
one...have a great day!

Patty said...

Happy sewing! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.