Friday 21 August 2020

Purple Snap Scrap

Purple is the Rainbow Scrap Challenge colour of the month.
 
I posted a photo of my beads blocks earlier in the month, but here are my ten Snap Scrap blocks for August:
 
and here are all my Snap Scrap blocks so far:
 
 4 months Scrap Snap - provisional layout.

You can read more about them here.
That's all the purple sewing I've done this month.

As well as my RSC blocks I made
  • a little shoulder bag for my nineteen-month-old granddaughter, (there's more about that in my next post), 
  • some progress hand quilting my wonky log cabin table runner
  • preparations for a patchwork workshop for non-patchworkers! A first for me!
  • last month's row in the Sugaridoo Bernina QAL (IG: #sugaridooberninaqal)
  •  
    freezer paper foundation piecing 
     
     
    I'm linking up to:
     
    https://wendysquiltsandmore.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-quickest-quilt-top-ever.html   SoScrappy      Quilting is more fun than Housework 
     
    Keep healthy and safe!
     
    Happy sewing
     
    Marly.

10 comments:

PaintedThread said...

Ooh - your scrappy blocks are pretty altogether. I like your latest row, too.

Julie in GA said...

All of your Scrap Snap blocks look great together!

Christine B said...

Your purple blocks are beautiful and together with the other blocks they look gorgeous! It sounds like you have been busy this month! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Christine xx

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Wow, love your snap scrap blocks! You have terrific scraps, too! This will be a very nice quilt.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I like your scrap snap assortment - encourages me for next year!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh, Marly, I have SEW much Snap Scrap envy!!! Loving how your blocks are stacking up!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Love the scrap snap blocks, especially with those colors together on your wall! Really pretty!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I am loving those scrappy blocks. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

gayle said...

Your scrap snaps are really fun! I love the effect you're getting with the different colors!

Kat said...

I love the Scrap Snap blocks. I am making those, too!