Friday 4 January 2019

One Monthly Goal: January

https://www.elmstreetquilts.com/p/omg-one-monthly-goal.html

My goal this month is to make a larger version of the "Wee Braw Bag" (muckle braw bag?) pattern by Laura Cunningham (IG @laura_zuckerkuss).


Laura's pattern is in two sizes of which this is the larger, but I need something larger than this one I made in December, to hold my knitting. This is all right for socks and beanies, but cardigans and sweaters? No!!! For the moment this can house the pattern and the tools, but not the knitting itself.

I'm linking to:

https://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2019/01/one-monthly-goal-january-goal-setting.html

Click on the button to see other people's goals for this month. 


I wish you all the best in 2019 with lots of  happy sewing!

Marly.

7 comments:

Sharon - IN said...

What a cute project bag/tote. I hope you get your dimensions figured out to enlarge it! Happy sewing and knitting!

Vera said...

That is cute bag! Good luck with the larger size ;)

Patty said...

How fun! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Karen's Korner said...

One can never have enough project bags of all shapes and sizes to hold all manner of items.

chrisknits said...

I am always trying to find a bigger bag for whatever knit item I am taking along. You new bag will be adorable I am sure.

Kate said...

Good luck with your OMG. Looks like a very useful project.

Christine B said...

What a great idea Marly! Looking forward to seeing the new bag completed! Christine xx