Monday 3 December 2018

Good Fortune: Clue 2

This year's Quiltville mystery is "Good Fortune". Clue 2 was published on Friday and can be found here. There is still time to join in if you have time on your hands the coming weeks!

I'm not making all the units but going for a lap quilt at the most. Even for that I need a lot more than forty of these HSTs.

40 HSTs: not there yet!
I plan to make more this coming week, along with more of last week's 4-patches.

I'm linking to
http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2018/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-2.html

Click on the button to visit there and be amazed 
at the enormous number of HSTs made this weekend.

Happy Sewing
Marly

7 comments:

mangozz said...

Beautiful blues - my favorite color!

Nann said...

It's been great to dig into the blue stash for this clue. Like you, I'm going to try for half the blocks to see if I like the design.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I need to get caught up and done with part 2 I'm doing same colors as you

Alison V. said...

These look great!

Ginny said...

These look great! I love all of your blues.

Mystic Quilter said...

You have a lovely selection of blue HSTs all ready for the next step.

Vireya said...

Lovely blue fabrics. Your HSTs look very smart all lined up.