Wednesday 10 April 2019

Finish Along 2019 Q2 list

Finish-A-Long 2019 logo

My finish along list for the second quarter is short as I'm going to be without a sewing machine for a few weeks. I doubt whether my hands will be totally inactive, but there won't be much quilting done.
 














1.  The Mini Wonders table runner: pattern in Make Modern issues 19 - 24. I have three of the five blocks finished. this looks as if it could be EPP, but it's regular piecing with lots of tiny pieces with 60 degree angles.














  1. 2.  Overlapping Octagons QAL with Sujata Shah. This photo is from the beginning of February, and even though I haven't done anything to it for the last month, it's quite a bit larger, and I am becoming an expert at Y-seams.



3. Bento bags: how many? No idea!

4. Sewing machine cover. I still have to make a start, although the materials are all ready and waiting.

While I'm away I shall be probably be knitting, or passing the time with EPP, but I doubt very much if there'll be a finish there!

I'm linking to

Finish-A-Long 2019 logo
 
Click on the button to view this quarter's good intentions.

Happy sewing

Marly.

4 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Good luck with your finishes Marly and have a good time when you are away.

Cathy said...

Well, we’ll be watching your progress regardless of what you finish, LOL. But that sewing machine cover is something that many of us should be adding to our lists!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Good luck!! (Mini Archie is keen on the 'Mini Wonders' runner because he thinks it's named after him... *rolls eyes*)

Nicole said...

I hope you've made some progress on all or some of these, or maybe even a finish or two? Good luck with the rest of them. On behalf of the global FAL hosts, thank you for linking up, and yay you! Nicole @ Handwrought Quilts