Yvonne at Quilting Jet Girl is holding a link up for 2017 goals. Click on the button for the link.
At the eleventh hour I'm posting my quilting goals for 2017.
- Tidy my sewing room (aka guest bedroom), so that next year it might even
be possible to see the guest beds!
this was one year ago, and now it's even worse!
- Make a planner. I have an old filoFax, from the pre-digital planner days, I'm going to chuck out the remaining pages and repurpose it for a quilting journal and planner, with my own page layout.
- Continue trying my hand at improv.
copyright infringement? - a view of a corner and it's been boxed
Finished: Crossways QAL Instagram: #crosscutquiltalong
Score #1 from Sherri Lynn Wood's The Improv Handbook for modern quilters: "so far, so good!"
- Decide which of my WIPs are really UFOs, and make, or join in, a system for resurrecting UFOs.
- Linked to no. 4 above: try harder to resist the temptation to start something new!!
- Try to find other, preferably "modern", quilters locally (area of The Hague, Netherlands) who would like to sew together with me on a regular basis. At the moment the world wide web is my quilting community, and much as I love you all, some face-to-face contact would be welcome.
Have a good Hogmanay everyone, and may 2017 bring everything you wish for.