Saturday 4 February 2023

My One Monthly Goal for February

I didn’t quite reach my goal for January as by the evening of the 31st I had just one more block to make. Spending the morning of 1 February at the sewing machine resulted in the last block being sewn and led to this:

Circus Cabin Quilt pattern by Rachel Hauser @ Stitched in Color

Sixteen 12" log cabin blocks for the Circus Cabin. Next on my sewing agenda is joining these blocks together and adding the pieced border. 

My goal for this month to finish this top, and maybe I'll get started on quilting it too.

I'm linking to

 

Click on the button to see what others are aiming to sew this month.

Happy sewing

Marly.

 

5 comments:

PaintedThread said...

I like this! Good luck with your goal.

Robin said...

I love your selection of fabrics. It's so playful.
I really like this particular version of the log cabin
block. If I make one someday it will be this
variation. Nice work!

Mystic Quilter said...

Exciting Log Cabins setting and I love the fabrics you've used. I had thought of maybe joining the sew along but had too much going on here!

Anne-Marie said...

Good luck with your goal! Looks nice.

Kathryn T said...

Marly I love log cabin quilts and this is just gorgeous. All the best for finishing the top this month.