Monday 20 February 2023

Circus Cabin finished top

 My monthly goal for February was to finish the Circus Cabin top.



This pattern is by Rachel Hauser and was the subject of a sew-along hosted by her in January. 

The top measures 66" square, and is a "throw", but large enough for my bed! I used fabric from my stash, and was scraping the barrel to find enough pieces of solids long enough. 

 

I'm linking to 

February OMG Link-up

Click on the button to see more February goals reached.

 

Happy sewing

Marly.

7 comments:

PaintedThread said...

Looks lovely. The colors are great!

Chantal said...

Well done! It looks really good too. Enjoy! ;^)

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

A delightful quilt! Love all the bright happy colour!

Mystic Quilter said...

Congratulations on a stunning finish, I love your colours.

Mystic Quilter said...

Just told there was an error in accepting my comment so I'll try again! Congratulations on a stunning finish, I love the colours in this quilt.

Susan said...

I really liked that quilt when she put it up, but wasn't in a position to sew along. Yours came out great!

Anne-Marie said...

Fun! I love brightly colored quilts.