Friday 1 April 2022

One monthly goal for April: Assemble Do Good Stitches March top

 

In March I was the Queen Bee for the Do Good Stitches' Comfort Circle. This is a European group with members in the UK and The Netherlands. My assignment for the group was to make four crumb squares with borders similar to this one

in the colours of their choice.

So far I have received blocks from five of the nine other members but I'm banking on the rest arriving in the next few days.

All the blocks so far

I expect to start adding sashing to the blocks I have now at the weekend and hope that by the 15th I have enough to lay them out satisfactorily and start sewing them together ready to donate. 

I'm linking to:

Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal

Wendy's Quilts and More for Peacock Party

 Frédérique at Patchwork and Quilts 

Click on the links above to see more works in progress.

Happy Sewing

Marly.

6 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Cute crumb block. Good luck with meeting your OMG.

Chantal said...

These are my favourite colours so I'm excited to seeing this project grow. Keep us posted. ;^)

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Lovely crumb blocks, it's fun to look closely at each of them. It's going to be a beautiful project.
Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

Vireya said...

I hope you get all the blocks you are expecting in time to assemble the quilt. It is going to be a happy colourful quilt. Good luck with your goal!

Mystic Quilter said...

What a magnificent collection of blocks you've all been busy with, very effective.

Edith said...

I love these crumbs with borders. I love to make the crumb blocks, what a nice way to finish them off.