Wednesday 1 April 2020

Summer Sampler 2019: One Monthly Goal for April


At the beginning of each month Patty at Elm Street Quilts holds a link up for projected goals, not necessarily finishes.
This month I'm going to try to assemble my Summer Sampler 2019.


I finished making all 21 blocks about a month ago, and as one finished smaller than the rest (how did I manage that?)  


it will get borders and become a cushion and the rest a 4x5 block quilt with narrow sashing and no borders. At least that's what I think now!

Come back here at the end of April to see how far I've got.

In the meantime visit Patty's blog:
https://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2020/04/one-monthly-goal-april-link-up.html
to see what other crafters are aiming to do.

Happy sewing

Marly.

6 comments:

Nann said...

The cheerful blocks should lift your spirits during this crazy time.

SueR said...

I LOVE this! Looking forward to seeing your finished top!

Cathy said...

These blocks are the very definition of eye candy! I love the colors. Good luck on finishing your goal, and I can’t wait to see it.

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

They look great! I'm just finishing up my 2018 Summer Sampler - the 2019 one has maybe seven blocks done. Good luck finishing!

Patty said...

Such great blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Bonnie said...

Great goal. I must get back to Patty's OMG. It really got me moving to get things done. Although, sometimes I broke up bigger projects into chunks. Hope you are successful.