Every month Angela, at Socsrappy, publishes a different colour for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. This month's colour is lime and I've finished the lime patches. Unfortunately, before I could complete the orange alternate blocks I ran out of Bella navy blue. Well of course I have a few triangles left; the left overs from all cutting the Flying Geese, but nothing large enough to cut eight 4x4" squares and a few 2½" squares. Hence the gaps!
|Tuesday, 17 November: Halt to progress! RSC 15: the blocks in rows 1 - 4 and row 7 are joined in the row; rows 5 and 6 are waiting for navy reinforcements.|
I intend adding a navy border and using navy for the binding. I just hope the LQS's current roll of navy doesn't differ too much from the one they had in January!
Update Saturday morning:It matches! The blocks are completed! I'm going to change the sawtooth star points on the dark pink block, bottom left.
I shall be linking up to
on Saturday, so pop over there to see more Rainbow progress.