Tuesday, 15 September 2026

The Blogger blues

I had a few replies after my last post . Encouraging one and all. Unfortunately after Google's messing about with the settings a few years ago my blog is still not back to normal. These were all persistent commenters as 
  • I apparently stand as a "no reply" blogger, while I never was in the past and I haven't changed anything,
  • I was mostly unable to reply from my email this week, but could reply to some in the comment section. I apologise to those who heard nothing from me; I hope you now understand.

Has anyone else experienced this situation? If so please let me know how you resolved it. In fact any suggestions about where in the settings I could locate the problem would be very welcome.

In the meantime I've been busy, but not sewing. At the moment I'm working on this month's block for "Do Good Stitches".  It's not difficult but I'm now unpicking seams that are too wide. How did that happen? The annoying thing is that the discrepancy is about 1/16th of an inch, but over six seams that's noticeable. If it was my own quilt I wouldn't bother so much but it's too bad to send to the Queen Bee in this state.

At least, irritating as unpicking seams is, I'm back at the sewing machine, It's a start! 

From seam-ripper land 

Happy sewing

Marly.  

No comments: