Wednesday 28 December 2022

December goal reached!

 My one monthly goal for December was to finish knitting this cardigan:

 

The wool is Drops DK merino and isn't quite black, but anthracite. The pattern is "Seaside pleated cardigan" by Marie Greene at Oliveknits.com from her book "Seamless sweaters in two weeks". 

It has taken me considerably longer than two weeks to make; I knitted sweaters for grandchildren, and several pairs of socks in the meantime. My own cardigan got shelved. Now finally finished in time for the next really cold spell.

I'm linking up to:

 Click op de badge for more December finishes.

A happy New Year to you all

Happy sewing

Marly.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wonderful cardigan. Fascinating color and beautiful work.

Vireya said...

Congratulations on getting it finished! It looks good, and I'm sure there are plenty of cold days ahead when you can wear it.

Happy new year!