Tuesday 10 July 2018

Finish Along list 2018 Q3


http://sewofcourse.blogspot.com/




I didn't finish anything in the second quarter, mainly because my sewing machine was out of commission from the beginning of May until the middle of June.

So here is my list for the third quarter:
  1.  En Provence (Quiltville mystery 2016-2017)
    The quilting was just a little more than half done when my machine malfunctioned, now I have it back and hope to have a quilting day tomorrow.
  2. Play Pen mat. I went with the parents to buy the fabric on Saturday. They have settled on the colours and the type of design. D-day is in December but I would be happy to have it finished by the beginning of October. 
  3. Knitting Memory Keeper's Shawl: pattern by Paulina Karru (Linaknits.com, Ravelry). I started last week and it's a great project to do while listening to the television or sitting outside on my balcony. This is scrappy knitting! At the current rate it will be finished well before October.
Only three proposed finishes; all my other projects are BOMs etc, and not scheduled to be finished before the end of the year.

I wish everyone a productive quarter. Mine can't be any worse than the last!

 I'm linking up to:

http://sewofcourse.blogspot.com/
 Click on the button above to see more proposed finishes.

Happy sewing

Marly.

9 comments:

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Arg....I bet this quarter will be much better now that things are humming along again.

Debbie said...

Good luck! Hope your machine serves you well this quarter! ;-)

Cathy said...

You can do it!!

Sarah Goer Quilts said...

I love that En Provence quilt every time I see it. Your stars stand out so nicely. Enjoy working on your projects. What fabrics are you using for the Play Pen Mat?

Danice G said...

En Provence is gorgeous. 'Looks like you are moving right along with your goals.

Lisa J. said...

I'm wishing you better luck this quarter than last. Good luck!

Christine B said...

Hope you have more success (and no sewing machine problems!) this quarter! Christine x

Ella said...

I hope your machine plays nice now. On behalf of the FAL crew, thank you for joining in and good luck!

Kaja said...

I find I seldom actually watch television any more, just listen. I wish you better luck this quarter than last!