Saturday 21 April 2018

Yellow for April

Each month Angela at So Scrappy gives a colour and Mari at The Academic Quilter posts a block pattern for the Squared Away sampler. This month's colour is yellow.

I made the 10" 4X Star block twice:

4X Star blocks

There is also a yellow wonky-star block on the go, but I doubt it will be finished by next Saturday; my day job is rather busy at the moment.
 
I'm linking up with So Scrappy for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
SoScrappy
Click on the button to join the party and see more sparkling loveliness.

Happy Sewing

Marly.

9 comments:

Mari said...

Your blocks look great! I love that polka dot in that block on the left. So pretty!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are pretty blocks, Marly! I really like the combination of yellows and golds that you used.

Gina said...

Great blocks xx

Ivani said...

You made beautiful 4 X stars.
Love your fabrics choice.

Julie in GA said...

Very pretty blocks!

scraphappy said...

Glad that you found a little bit of sewing time. Hopefully next month things will be more calm at work and you can find time to get back to your fabric.

Laura said...

Beautiful yellow blocks!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh, those day jobs getting in the way of our quilting!!! Sigh...

Kaja said...

I see I'm not the only person whose life gets in the way of their sewing!