Monday 4 December 2017

On Ringo Lake part 2

This Year's Quiltville mystery is "On Ringo Lake" ; click on the link to read all about this project.

On Friday Bonnie Hunter posted the second clue setting off a cutting and sewing frenzy round the world. My weekend was quite busy so once again Monday is here and I haven't nearly enough pieces, even for the half size I'm aiming for.
a fraction of the number of geese I need


These look like orange geese in the photo; in fact they are an orangey-pink. I tried adjusting the brightness, but none too successfully! I'm afraid the colour distortion caused by a warm glow light bulb is irrepairable. I couldn't take photos outside yesterday; it was too wet.
Now back to the sewing machine to conjure up more geese!

I'm linking to the Quiltville linky party.
If you'd like to look in on the gaggle of geese just click on this photo:

 Quiltville's Quips & Snips


Happy sewing

Marly.

6 comments:

Feathers in my Nest said...

Love your neutrals! Pretty Geese..

Feathers in my Nest said...

Lovely fabrics, pretty Geese.

Vireya said...

They look lovely! And it is a long time until Friday and the next clue, so hopefully you can get some sewing time before then to build up the numbers.

Alison V. said...

These are beautiful!

Karen O said...

I LOVE your 'neutral' fabrics! Mine are boring, but they are what I have. I didn't want to buy any fabric for this mystery, but may have to get a little bit of each of the other colors. Great job.

Sandy Panagos said...

I like the neutrals you're using. This is going to be a fun quilt if you keep doing things like that!