Monday 27 October 2014

Little Letters

There is quilt along going on at The Temecula Quilt Company which I stumbled on a couple of weeks ago after reading a couple of blog posts about it. I needed to finish my table mats first but last Sunday I was able to make a start, and Thursday I could take this photo:



and then I made two more:


As of Sunday morning, Central European Time, I had caught up.

Aren't they sweet? The blocks will finish at 4" square and with the exception of the K and the N were dead easy to make. In both I found it difficult to position the diagonal line of the letter correctly. Also, with the exception of the K and N, they are all made from scraps. The patterns are posted singly twice a week on Sundays and Wednesdays. If you think this is an interesting project, if you're not worked off your feet already with Christmas preparations, head over to little letters at the Temecula Quilt Company and grab the patterns.

Linking up to

stitch by stitchSew Fresh Quilts Wednesday link up

Happy Sewing

Marly.

7 comments:

Ruth said...

These are gorgeous - thanks for the link!

Unknown said...

Je letters zijn grappig. Ben benieuwd wat je ervan gaat maken. Leuk nog een Nederlandse blogger. Ik kom terug om te zien wat je ervan maakt.
Groeten uit Amsterdam

Marly said...

Dank je wel Maartje. Tot de volgende keer!

Jacqui S. said...

Wow, you do work fast, Marly and they are so lovely! very well done!

Andrea @ Mouse in My Pocket said...

These really are adorable. I'll have to keep this sew-along in mind for a mini I'm planning.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in your letters- they look fab!

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Your letters are lovely! Way to keep up.