Monday 1 September 2014

Almost the last of the greens: RSC 14 week 35

Hello Everyone! I'm back! I hadn't fallen off the end of the world, but rather my computer had to have a new brain! It crashed three weeks ago, and after reinstalling MS Windows we finally managed to track down the latest version of my photo processing software just before the weekend.

I didn't get much sewing done at all in August, but here are the green blocks I managed to do.

clockwise from top left:
West-winds, Bouncing Betty, Dakota Farmer, mini Bow-ties

And as we're all being rainbow-minded with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge I thought I'd share this photo with you.
19 August 2014
Rainbow over Rijswijk. Where's the crock of gold?
I have never before seen a rainbow extending so far downwards. If my computer had been working I'd have sent this photo to the TV weather programme!

I'm linking up to:
Soscrppy stitch by stitch

Happy Sewing

Marly.

5 comments:

Hannele said...

I'm dropping by from Anything goes on Monday - beautiful green blocks!

Dawn said...

Always love green and your blocks are lovely. Are you making a quilt from them all?

Mary Huey said...

love the green blocks and thanks for sharing the rainbow!!

scraphappy said...

Beautiful rainbows. Great progress on your greens this month.

Jo Ferguson said...

These are such fun blocks. The fabrics make you smile. I love the playful flower fabric that is used in three of them. Beautifully done!